Wednesday 5 December 2018

1 Weird Way I Grew My Chest




So I’ve been working out for a while now and I’ve seen a lot of stuff. Pretty much everything you can think of such as steroid use and people dropping the bar. But there was one weird thing that happened to me. 

You see, I became ill and was out of the gym for a while but I noticed my chest kept growing. Weird, right? You see, I work on my chest quite a lot, in fact, chest day is my favourite day and I love bench pressing. I make sure to bench at least once a week. Me and my friend compete to see who can bench more. 

'GROW YOUR CHEST BY CHECKING OUT THIS PAGE'

So I’m feeling a lot of soreness in my chest every week. I know for a fact I’ve gone in and completely killed my chest. But I think my chest grew because it finally got the rest it always needed. I was making a big mistake by constantly working my chest and too hard. 



Not giving it the rest it need. After about my 2 - 3 week rest, my chest looked bigger, felt fuller and I was stronger. I applied this to my arms and guess what? My biceps grew! 

My biceps grew and overall, my arms got stronger. This included both my biceps and triceps. I would highly recommend people who are going to the gym and want to get stronger to take a break for at least 2 weeks. Keep eating well but hold back on the training to see how strong you become. Of course this only applies to people who train everyday. Your body need a rest.

More about why resting is so important here.

No comments:

Post a Comment